NAtional games is comming up next year, and all athletes who won gold medals at thier state games are going!! IN my case, it is 2 female track stars out of HUNDREDS!!! I turned in my paperwork on time, and I hope it gets drawn in August. I won 2 gold medals at state, I did all I could do! I broke all my records in my events. Now, I just have to wait until August.
IN my state, we have 2 female track stars, 2 male track stars, 2 female swimmers, 2 male swimmers, 2 female wieghtlifters, 2 male weightlifters, 1 female golfer, 1 male golfer, 2 female bowlers and 2 male bowlers who are going to the national games. WHO-we don't know yet. The due date for the national games application is July 3. I think that games are going to be awesome.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment