Next up...... Summer sports!! That means softball.
We will have a least 3 slowpitch teams, a few skills athletes who will try thier hand at some of the skills of softball, and a t-ball team. The t-ball team will be new to SK Special Olympics. We may or may noty have a unified slowpitch team this year. I will not be playing as I get zapped by the sun if I am out long enough. I played for a few years, but the sun was really getting to me, and I was sleeping standing up! Plus, the sport is kind of boring to me. At competitions, there is a small opening ceremonies and games, and that's it! There is nothing to do on a team's down time like there is at swimming, or track, of soccer meets. We used to have team skills team, but that was only 1 year as individual skills are popular around here.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment